Intrametica Collagen Ultimate Caddie 150g
* Repair wrinkles and maintain collagen production
* Improve skin texture and roughness
* Reduces hyperpigmentation and age-spots
* Restore oil balance and skin radiance induced by ozone and pollution
* Protect skin and eyes against sun damage
* May help reduce cellulite by firming skin
* Increase your skins luminosity and glow
* Increase skin firmness and elasticity
* Reduce skin redness and create a more even skin tone
* Keep skin hydrated and fresh
Dissolve two rounded teaspoons (5 grams) a day with 200ml of water or juice, sprinkle over food or add to your favourite smoothie.
When we expose something to light, it reacts — it allows living plants to grow, it causes dead plants to wither. Clear (and some other types of glass) allow light in the visible spectrum to penetrate through, causing products to degrade more quickly and encouraging microbial growth. Miron violet glass is different: it filters out light in the visible spectrum, letting in only UV light (UVA and UVB) and infrared. The absence of visible light helps the product resist degradation, increasing the product’s shelf life. While violet glass filters out visible light, it selectively lets in UVA and UVB rays, which actually suppresses negative microbial growth. We use Miron glass in our caddies because it allows us to avoid preservatives and antimicrobial agents unlike many products on the market, ensuring your product maintains freshness and is chemical free.
* Helps the product resist degradation
* Increasing the product’s shelf life
* Suppresses negative microbial growth
* Designed to perfectly hold the contents of your Intrametica® pouch
* Fish Collagen (sustainably sourced) Hydrolised Bioactive Peptides (50%)
* Intrametica™ proprietary Collagen Ultimate™ Superfood Blend (28%)
* Beetroot (Beta vulgaris) juice powder*
* Acerola (Malpighia glabra L.) fruit juice powder*
* Boabab (Adansonia digitata) fruit powder*
* Blackberry (Rubus laciniatus) fruit powder*
* Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) fruit powder*
* Astaxanthin (Hematoccocus pluvialis) powdered
* Goji (Lycium barbarum) berry fruit powder*
* Blueberry (Vaccinium corymbosum) fruit powder
* Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) fruit powder and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf powder
* Melon concentrate (Curcubis melo L. Curcubitaceae) fruit powder
* Grapeseed (Vitis vinefera L.) seed powder
* Kakadu Plum (Terminalia Ferdinandiana) Fruit powder*
* Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) fruit powder
* Tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) fruit powder providing Lycopene
* Maqui Berry (Aristotelia chilensis) fruit powder
* Carrot (Daucus carota subsp. Sativus) juice powder)
* Natural Raspberry Flavour
* Acid (Citric Acid)
* Natural Blackcurrant Flavour
* Natural Strawberry Flavour
* Thickener (Organic Maltodextrin (Corn)
* Antioxidant (Zinc gluconate)
* Colloidal Silica
* Organic Stevia
* denotes Certified Organic Ingredients
Always read the label.
This product contains trace amounts of soy (from lecithin).
This product contains FISH derivatives. Use caution with known allergies to this form of protein.
Not suitable for children under 15 years unless specifically prescribed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare professional before using if you have any concerns.